[Post] Pejindo Project : From the Not-Easy-Going 8th Year to the 9th Year of Revenge

INFO: This post is specially made to recap the history of the author's lifetime modding and mapping activities. "Pj Indo" was changed to "Pejindo Project" in 2021.

INFO: Ini postingan khusus dibuat sebagai rekapan jejak sejarah perjalanan aktivitas modding dan mapping seumur hidup penulis. Nama "Pj Indo" diputuskan untuk diganti menjadi "Pejindo Project" sejak 2021.

Updated: August 2024

English Version

Greetings! Septian_MR here!

When was the last time I wrote this kind of post, even missing the previous year's anniversary? Umm, I did commemorate it but only as a short picture post on the Pejindo Project Facebook Page.

There have been many highs and lows in my journey of creating this mod project that I've been working on for years. Below is the summarized and updated history.

  1. Pejindo Project - Journey from the 1st to 2nd Years
  2. Pejindo Project - 3 Years of Creativity
  3. Pejindo Project - Entering 4th Year
  4. Pejindo Project - The Unexpected First Half-Decade (5 Years)
  5. Pejindo Project - 6 Years of Pioneering, 6 Years of Surviving
  6. Pejindo Project - Passing 7 Years, Growing Stronger

Now it's 2024. And seven years after this mod project was born in 2022. That means I missed one anniversary: the 8th, and now just reaching the 9th. Wow, it's unbelievable, nine years have passed. 

Oh, this reminds me of this lyric in a song:

It's been nine years

그때 그 아이는 (At that time, that kid)

Couldn't fall in love

마음이 꾹 닫혀서 (My heart was closed)

For my nine years

그날의 나에게 (To me on that day)

고이 접어 (Fold your finger)

건네는 작은 메시지야 (It's a little message)

~ Song by 유주, 9 Years

However, this time the context is slightly different from the song. Even though it's been nine years, during the first nine years, in the early days of creating (referring to "at that time, that kid"), I often felt like a failure and unappreciated (referring to "Couldn't fall in love") to the point of wanting to stop making mod maps (referring to "My heart was closed"). But after those nine years passed, until today (referring to "To me on that day") I received a valuable lesson not to give up easily, so I try to keep going (referring to "fold your finger"). This is a small memory that even after nine years, continuing to create mod maps has become uncommon for most of the community. Especially reflecting on how rapidly my skills and creativity have developed during this journey (referring to "It's a little message").

My Self-Reflection Along Those 9 Years

Looking back, I first got to know the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 in 2014 (early high school), then started learning modding or making maps after the second DLC of the game "Scandinavia" was released in 2015, leading to the release of my first mod map, Pj Indo Map on August 16, 2015. A year later, I was interested in improving my skills by joining a European mapping team (I won't mention the name) while continuing to develop my first work.

Long story short, in 2019, I felt conflicted with myself, between feeling like a failure because of constant negative feedback and seeing others' work far surpassing my own, and feeling lonely because I didn't receive much support, especially from close people who had no idea or understanding of this activity and creation. In fact, at that time, I was more involved in the international modding community rather than the local (Indonesian) community because I was not that active on the Facebook platform, where the local community primarily gathered.

In 2020, I tried to improve by learning to create map models or assets (already started in 2019 as well) and of course, I shared the work publicly. Starting with traffic signs to road and prefab assets. This became my first bridge to meet the Indonesian community, beginning with meeting the Jabar-pro map creator and the NJIR map creator, who used my map asset creations. I planned to continue my first mod work which was abandoned in 2019, until finally, a Background Map creator, the late BenganJ, offered to create a real Indonesian map editor background texture. I accepted it and decided to create a new mod map work.

Thus, on January 15, 2021, my second map, Java Road Revolution, was released, abbreviated as JRR. The name idea came from a Facebook user's comment (I forgot his name) suggesting the name JORR Map, because the first version of this map only covered the JORR (Jakarta Outer Ring Road) toll area. But I made a quick connection to the abbreviation, so I used the term JRR. Although it is also used in the name of a famous book author, some people might find it strange for a mod map to share the same abbreviation. But I don't mind if you call something else, like the "Java Add-on Map" as an example.

Then in 2022, this new map mods received extraordinary attention from the Indonesian community. There have been five update releases, and it has been innovated with results that cannot be compared to other map mods. Even other map mod creators (especially from Indonesia) have started to use map assets that I provided while I still make various new models, shapes, and variations. Because of that, my first fictional map mod, Pj Indo Map, was neglected until an unspecified time, because I felt that this second map had better prospects. Plus the position of my first old map had been overwritten by other realistic map mods (because it was previously placed around Africa) since "Background Map" began completely being a new standard among all modding communities.

Still, in the same year, I was given a little fortune in the form of a new laptop with "slightly" better specifications than my first one. Might be the unexpected fact, but for more than 6 years I had only used my old laptop released in 2012 with 2GB RAM specifications, to create various map mod works to map models/assets (Wow it sounds crazy, isn't it? Just imagine how strong it is to be used for the ETS2 game alone). As for the JRR map, many people think that the map has such heavy performance when used on low-spec devices, considering how complicated the results and process of making the map itself are. Until the end of the year (still using my new laptop), I also released another map mod, NIR (Northern Ireland Rebuilding), precisely on November 20, 2022. Initially, I intended to provide my work variation to be better known by the overseas community, independently. But in the end, it brought attention from that former team from 2016, until I was in a big dilemma for some time and finally accepted 6 months later.

In fact, in 2023, all the unexpected events came to me. Starting from focusing on my real world (working on a thesis until graduating with a Bachelor's degree), being disturbed by several unpleasant issues with the modding community both in Indonesia and globally, and finally a conflict with that former team once again (because of bad sentiment from themselves and other things that cannot be mentioned here) until I decided to leave them for good. All of that was brought back to what happened in 2019, feeling like a failure, unappreciated, and lonely because of the lack of support even those close people to me who did not understand what was happening. That past moment happened again, regardless of my mapping skill and 3D modelling creation which grew better over time. I don't know if some of you have noticed, but I previously changed my profile photo to complete "plain black" on both the Discord and Facebook platforms at once for several months, as a result, of all the things that happened above.

And now it's 2024. My map projects are still continuing as usual. Then in May, the NIR (Northern Ireland) map project had to be stopped. After all, it was fully integrated with the map from that former team - even they "heartlessly" blocked and banned me from access because I was considered a "traitor" as if accusing me of making hate speech and vandalism. However, another mod, the JRR Indonesia Map, began to receive a series of major changes in terms of map quality, structure changes, and its map assets improvements. Not long ago when this new map update was released, it suddenly received backlash (indirectly) from the foreign community because it was suspected of messing up their own map combo, in contrast to the Indonesian community who welcomed it as usual. Despite this, I still won't give up. There is still a long way to go. Let me take the risk for the sake of my own map project. My year of revenge is probably coming, either I have to fight or receive a bitter taste on my face.

Is Pj Indo Map Still Abandoned?

This map was purely a fictional creation with a “touch” of Indonesian flavour. Some "unique" features of Pj Indo Map are not found in other mod maps, such as:

  1. Being (the only?) fictional/imaginative add-on map with an “Indonesian” flavour that has two islands or regions with different road lane types (north for left-hand traffic like in Indonesia, south for right-hand traffic like in Europe).
  2. Is one of the few mod maps that does not require any DLC. In fact, ALMOST ALL ETS2 mod maps, whether Indonesian or globally extensive, require one or all DLC (especially for map DLC). Thus, I became one of the most unconventional ETS2 map authors/modders (cough…cough...cough...)
  3. Is one of the few other mod maps where the files are never locked. This means you are free to modify or take any valuable assets or models from Pj IndoMap. As far as I know, there is one map that copied and altered the contents of my map with a different version (e.g., Vanemap). However, I don't mind it.

The last release of this map was version 2.71 on April 16, 2021. If only this map continued to progress, it would have lasted nine years just like my other map creations. But unfortunately, this map has stalled halfway. Neglected. With an unclear fate. But as I have written in my reflection part, I felt that the JRR map had better prospects than this one. Plus the position of this map had been overwritten by other realistic map mods (because it was previously placed around Africa) since "Background Map" began completely being a new standard among all modding communities.

Also, let me remind you, to not misunderstand the abbreviation PJ for the following reasons.

  1. The letters P (capital) and j (lowercase) are used for the map Pj Indo Map. It stands for "Penjelajah" or "Penjela-jers" (still one word because the letter j is made lowercase).
  2. Another map uses the same abbreviation: Project Japan, as PJ. This is a realistic Standalone map with a 1:10 scale, featuring Japan area. To avoid confusion with the fictional map, I changed the letter J to be lowercase.

Future of JRR (Java Road Revolution) Map

Honestly, I still never imagined the idea of making this map. I was hesitant earlier because I thought that, could an Indonesian map be placed in a specific location hundreds of thousands of kilometres from the original base map (Europe)? I was afraid it would mess up game features, like weather, the day-night cycle, and time acceleration. But nothing is impossible, right? So it happened, and released, and... that's it.

If you wonder why there is a term "revolution", because, indirectly, this map became a pioneer in various aspects for the entire Indonesian modding community, including:

  • Not the first add-on map, as predecessors existed, but it became the first "special" add-on map created at a specific position according to the actual globe projection (other add-on maps were positioned haphazardly, near the UK).
  • Not the first map with the concept of Indonesian toll roads, as predecessors existed (though imperfect), but it became the map with a complete and complex toll payment system like real Indonesian toll roads.
  • The first map with the most complex road connections and interchanges compared to many other Indonesian maps.
  • The first map is 100% using map templates & dynamic models.
  • The most complex and best urban-city map.
  • The map with the most complex level of difficulty (in terms of technical creation) and the implementation of the most advanced features compared to others.
  • It became a "benchmark" mod map for all other Indonesian creators.

Now it's already more than 3 years since this Indonesia map was released. Various feedback from people was given to me. I know several people complain when using this map mod. From the Indonesian community for example. They have complained about having heavy game performance while playing this map (although the cause could be from other mods used). They also quite dislike it if the map is very small (since its add-on map means the scale must follow the original one, which is 1:19). Even at some point, they are confused about finding the map position alone. However, I also understand that most local people are used to stand-alone maps that definitely make the map longer, so when presented with a map like this, they seem shocked (well, maybe it just takes time for them to change their mind).

The achievements of this map so far include:

  • Being included in the list of COMBO mod maps from various large add-on map mods from abroad, even almost all existing maps can connect with the JRR map + can be used in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer (convoy).
  • Still compatible with various ETS2 versions (with some consequences and unnoticed sacrifices from myself).
  • Providing a high-quality add-on map without needing any map DLC. It's completely rare, even almost impossible, for an add-on map to rely on the base ETS2 game without all assets from map DLC.
  • Being one of the furthest add-on map positions from mainland Europe (the centre point ETS2 alone is in Prague, Czechia)

For now, the map content is still around Jabodetabek and Banten. But I hope if I still have more strength, the map can be expanded to other areas on the island of Java. 

Lastly, I would like to express my utmost gratitude to everyone reading this blog post, especially the one who has faithfully supported me directly and indirectly. However, I bet some people won't believe my explanation above, as they might say "It's complete nonsense," or "You are the actual problem," etc. But it's fine. I will still try my best to prove them all wrong until when I really run out my chances. Thank you all.

~ Septian_MR

Versi Bahasa Indonesia

Salam! Septian_MR di sini!

Kapan terakhir kali penulis menulis jenis postingan seperti ini, sampai melewatkan peringatan satu tahun sebelumnya? Umm, sebenarnya tetap penulis peringati namun hanya sebatas postingan singkat bergambar di Halaman Facebook Pejindo Project.

Ada banyak suka dan duka dari perjuangan penulis ini dalam berkarya membuat proyek mod yang sudah dirintis bertahun-tahun. Berikut jejak sejarah yang sudah terangkum dan diperbarui di bawah ini.

  1. Pejindo Project - Perjalanan dari 1 Tahun Hingga ke 2 Tahun
  2. Pejindo Project - 3 Tahun Berkarya
  3. Pejindo Project - Masuk 4 Tahun
  4. Pejindo Project - Separuh Dekade Pertama (5 Tahun) yang Tak Terduga
  5. Pejindo Project - 6 Tahun Merintis, 6 Tahun Bertahan
  6. Pejindo Project - Lolos 7 Tahun, Semakin Hebat

Sekarang sudah tahun 2024. Dan tujuh tahun pasca proyek mod ini lahir terhitung pada tahun 2022. Itu artinya, penulis sudah melewatkan dua tahun sekaligus: peringatan yang ke-8 dan sekarang yang ke-9. Astaga, sudah sembilan tahun berlalu. 

Eh, penulis jadi teringat satu kutipan lagu di bawah ini:

It's been nine years

Semasa kecilku

Couldn't fall in love

Hatiku tertutup

For my nine years

Aku hari itu

Genggam(lah) tangan

Inilah se(buah) pesan yang kecil

~ 유주 - 9 Years

Namun kali ini sedikit beda konteks dengan yang di lagu itu. Meskipun kini sudah sembilan tahun, tetapi selama sembilan tahun pertama, di masa awal berkarya (mengacu pada "semasa kecilku") penulis sering merasa gagal dan tidak dihargai (mengacu pada "Couldn't fall in love") hingga sempat tidak ingin lanjut bikin mod map lagi (mengacu pada "Hatiku tertutup"). Namun ketika sembilan tahun itu terlewati, penulis sampai hari ini (mengacu pada "Aku (pada) hari itu") mendapat kesan berharga untuk tidak menyerah begitu saja, maka penulis mencoba terus bertahan (mengacu pada "Genggam tangan"). Begitulah sebuah ingatan kecil bahwa sudah sembilan tahun namun terus lanjut bikin karya mod map itu sudah jadi hal sangat tidak biasa untuk sebagian besar komunitas. Terlebih meratapi bagaimana pesat perkembangan segi kemampuan maupun kreativitas yang dihasilkan penulis selama berkarya (mengacu pada "Inilah sebuah pesan kecil").

Refleksi Diri Selama 9 Tahun Berkarya

Sekadar kilas balik yang panjang, penulis mulai kenal game Euro Truck Simulator 2 sejak 2014 (awal masuk SMA) dan pertama kali belajar modding atau bikin map setelah DLC kedua game itu "Scandinavia" rilis di tahun 2015, hingga rilislah karya mod map pertama penulis, Pj Indo Map pada 16 Agustus 2015. Setahun setelahnya penulis tertarik meningkatkan kemampuan dengan bergabung di satu tim mapper Eropa (tidak disebutkan namanya) selagi tetap lanjut mengembangkan karya mod pertama penulis sendiri. 

Hingga tahun 2019 penulis merasa sedang berkonflik dengan diri sendiri, antara sering merasa gagal karena terus mendapat tanggapan tidak menyenangkan dan melihat hasil orang lain jauh lebih baik daripada penulis sendiri, dengan rasa kesepian karena tidak menerima banyak dukungan terlebih orang dekat penulis sama sekali tidak kenal dan tidak paham dengan aktivitas dan karya satu ini. Faktanya saat itu, penulis langsung terjun dalam komunitas mod map luar negri alih-alih komunitas negara asal (Indonesia) karena penulis masih tidak aktif di platform Facebook yang menjadi tempat perkumpulan utama mereka.

Ketika tahun 2020, penulis mencoba improvisasi dengan belajar membuat model atau aset map (sebenarnya sudah dimulai di tahun 2019 itu juga) dan tentu saja juga penulis bagikan hasilnya secara publik. Mulai dari model rambu lalu-lintas sampai aset jalan dan prefab. Dari situlah menjadi jembatan pertama penulis bertemu dengan komunitas Indonesia, dimulai dari bertemunya pembuat map Jawa Barat pro (berbayar) dan pembuat map NJIR (gratis), yang keduanya memakai hasil karya model map dari penulis. Sempat berencana melanjutkan karya mod map pertama yang terbengkalai dari tahun 2019 itu, hingga akhirnya ada seorang pembuat Background Map, mendiang BenganJ, menawarkan untuk dibikinkan tekstur background editor map Indonesia. Dan penulis menerimanya dan memutuskan untuk menciptakan karya mod map yang baru.

Maka itulah, di tanggal 15 Januari 2021, telah rilis map kedua penulis, Java Road Revolution (terjemahan: Map Revolusi Jalanan di Jawa), disingkat menjadi JRR. Ide nama tersebut diambil dari salah satu komentar pengguna Facebook (lupa nama orangnya) yang sempat memberi saran dengan nama JORR Map, karena versi pertama dari map ini hanya ada kawasan tol lingkar JORR (Jakarta Outer Ring Road). Namun penulis sendiri men-cocoklogi-kan singkatan itu hingga dipakailah istilah JRR tersebut. Yah, sebenarnya singkatan itu juga dipakai pada nama penulis buku paling terkenal dari luar negri, yang dikira dianggap aneh bagi sebagian orang apabila mod map ini punya singkatan yang sama. Jadi penulis tidak masalah kalau hanya menyebut "Java Map" misalnya.

Sampai tahun 2022, mod map kedua ini mendapat perhatian luar biasa dari komunitas Indonesia sendiri. Sudah lima kali pembaruan, pun penulis berinovasi dengan hasil yang tak bisa disamakan dengan mod map lain. Bahkan sejumlah kreator mod map lain (terutama dari Indonesia) mulai beramai-ramai memakai aset map yang penulis juga masih kembangkan dalam berbagai model, bentuk, dan variasi baru. Dan karena itulah, satu mod map pertama penulis yang versi fiksi, Pj Indo Map, tak terurus sampai seterusnya, karena merasa map kedua ini memiliki prospek lebih baik ditambah posisi map lama tersebut sudah ditimpa sama mod map realistis lainnya (karena sebelumnya ditempatkan di sekitar Afrika) semenjak "Background Map" mulai sepenuhnya jadi standar baru di kalangan komunitas luar negri. 

Masih di tahun yang sama, penulis diberikan sedikit rezeki berupa sebuah laptop baru dengan spesifikasi yang "sedikit" lebih baik daripada laptop pertama. Sedikit fakta tak terduga, bahwa selama 6 tahun lebih penulis hanya pakai versi jadul keluaran 2012 dengan spesifikasi RAM 2GB untuk membuat berbagai karya mod map hingga model/aset map (wah gila, bayangkan saja apa kuat itu dipakai buat game ETS2?). Padahal untuk map JRR sendiri, banyak orang menganggap map tersebut punya performa begitu berat bila dipakai pada perangkat spek rendah, mengingat betapa kompleksnya hasil dan proses pembuatan map itu sendiri. Hingga di penghujung tahun (memanfaatkan laptop baru itu), penulis juga rilis satu mod map lainnya, NIR (Northern Ireland Rebuilding) tepatnya pada 20 November 2022. Awalnya penulis bermaksud menyediakan variasi tersendiri agar lebih dikenal dengan komunitas luar negri secara independen. Namun pada akhirnya berujung dimintai bergabung kembali dengan tim lama dari 2016 itu, sampai penulis dilema berat beberapa lama dan akhirnya menerima 6 bulan setelahnya.

Padahal sebenarnya, tahun 2023 itulah segala kejadian tak terduga menimpa penulis. Dimulai dari kesibukan dunia nyata (mengerjakan naskah skripsi sampai lulus gelar Sarjana), diusik dengan sejumlah isu tak menyenangkan dengan komunitas modding baik Indonesia maupun luar negri, dan akhirnya konflik dengan tim lama (baik karena sentimen buruk dari mereka sendiri maupun hal lain yang tak bisa disebutkan disini) hingga memutuskan berhenti dari mereka untuk seterusnya. Semua itu terbawa kembali yang telah terjadi di tahun 2019 lalu, merasa gagal, tak dihargai, dan kesepian karena minim dukungan yang bahkan orang dekat sendiri tak paham yang terjadi. Momen itu terulang kembali, terlepas dari kemampuan penulis dalam pembuatan mod map hingga model 3D yang semakin baik seiring waktu. Entah sebagian dari kalian masih ingat atau tidak ketika penulis sampai mengganti foto profil "Hitam polos" baik di platform Discord maupun Facebook sekaligus selama beberapa bulan.

Dan sekarang sudah tahun 2024, proyek kedua map yang aktif masih berlanjut seperti biasa. Sampai di bulan Mei, map NIR (Northern Ireland) sudah harus terhenti karena sudah terintegrasi penuh dengan map bikinan tim lama - bahkan kejamnya tim mereka memblokir dan melarang penulis mencobanya karena dianggap "berkhianat" seolah menuduh penulis berbuat onar dengan ujaran kebencian dan tindakan vandalisme. Namun untuk map satunya, JRR Indonesia Map, mulai mendapat serangkaian perubahan besar baik dari kualitas map maupun perubahan struktur dan peningkatan aset map sendiri. Sampai-sampai ketika pembaruan map ini dirilis beberapa hari lalu, sempat mendapat reaksi buruk (tidak langsung) dari komunitas luar negri karena diduga mengacaukan kombinasi gabungan map mereka, berbanding terbalik dengan komunitas Indonesia yang menyambut baik seperti biasanya.

Nasib Pj Indo Map Kini

Entah bagaimana penulis memepertimbangkan karya pertama ini. Mod map satu ini semata-mata hanya berupa bagian fiksi dengan “bumbu” rasa Indonesia. Dan sejumlah keistimewaan "aneh" dari Pj Indo Map pun tak dimiliki pada mod map lainnya, seperti di bawah ini:

  1. Menjadi (satu-satunya?) map add-on fiksi / imajinasi rasa “Indonesia” yang memiliki dua pulau atau daerah dengan tipe lajur jalan yang berbeda (utara untuk kiri jalan seperti di Indonesia, selatan untuk kanan jalan seperti di Eropa)
  2. Menjadi satu dari sedikit mod map yang tidak membutuhkan segala macam DLC. Faktanya, hampir mod map ETS2 baik Indonesia maupun luar negri harus menggunakan salah satu atau semua DLC (khususnya untuk map DLC). 
  3. Menjadi satu dari sedikit mod map lainnya dimana filenya sama sekali tidak pernah dikunci, dengan begitu dapat bebas memodifikasi atau mengambil segala file aset atau model dari Pj Indo Map. Ada satu map yang menjiplak dan mengubah isi map buatan saya dengan versi berbeda (map Vanemap misal). Namun penulis tidak mempersoalkan hal itu.

Terakhir kali rilis map ini di versi 2.71 pada 16 April 2021 lalu. Kalau saja map ini masih terus ber-progres, usia keberlangsungan map ini sudah tembus sembilan tahun. Tapi sayangnya map ini sudah berhenti di tengah jalan. Terabaikan. Nasib tidak jelas. Dan karena penulis masih serius dengan mod map kedua, jadinya map ini tidak disentuh sama sekali.

Terkait JRR (Java Road Revolution) Map

Untuk usia map JRR sendiri sudah tiga tahun lebih ketika postingan ini dipublikasikan. Dan pencapaian yang sudah dimiliki map ini sampai sejauh ini adalah:

  • Langsung masuk dalam list/daftar map combo dari berbagai mod map addon besar dari luar negeri bahkan hampir semua map yang ada (map tipe standalone jelas enggak bisa) bisa tersambung dengan map JRR + bisa dipakai Singleplayer maupun Multiplayer (convoy)
  • Masih bisa dipakai buat banyak versi ETS2 (jelas ada konsekuensi dan pengorbanan dari keuntungan ini)
  • Menjadi map add-on berkualitas, yang bahkan tidak wajib memakai Map DLC. Jarang bahkan nyaris mustahil ada mod map add-on yang hanya bermodal base game ori ETS2 tanpa semua map DLC yang sudah dirilis sama SCS.
  • Menjadi map Indonesia paling kompleks saat ini, mengingat betapa rumitnya proses pembuatan apalagi ketika melihat tampilan dari program map editor. Orang pemula pun bakal pusing sekali.
  • Menjadi salah satu map paling stabil. (Padahal sudah coba map besar dari luar negeri yang lebih unggul map JRR tapi ternyata kadang malah banyak masalah ketimbang map ini)
  • Menjadi mod map percontohan oleh sebagian besar komunitas Indonesia hingga sebagian lain komunitas luar negri, terbukti dengan dipakainya berbagai aset map bikinan penulis oleh beberapa dari mereka.

Penulis sendiri tahu ada sejumlah orang yang mengluh ketika memakai mod map ini. Mulai dari performa yang berat (padahal penyebabnya bisa dari mod lain yang dipakai), mapnya kecil sekali (karena yang namanya map add-on maka skalanya harus mengikuti resminya yakni 1:19), bahkan sampai bingung menemukan posisi mapnya (karena mengikuti background map bikinan seseorang - ingat kilas balik tahun 2020 diatas). Namun penulis juga paham bahwa kebanyakan orang sudah terbiasa dengan map stand-alone yang pasti bikin mapnya panjang-panjang, jadi ketika disuguhkan map seperti ini rasanya mereka pada kaget (ya gimana lagi, mungkin butuh waktu saja sampai ada yang berubah pikiran...)

Untuk konten map yang dimiliki sekarang masih seputaran Jabodetabek dan Banten, semoga kalau penulis masih punya kekuatan maka map tersebut bisa berkembang lagi sampai kawasan lainnya di pulau Jawa. 

Apapun itu, penulis doakan semoga kalian semua yang membaca postingan ini tetap diberi kesehatan, panjang umur, dan mendapat ilmu yang bermanfaat. Penulis juga berterima kasih buat semuanya yang masih support baik secara langsung maupun tidak. Paling ada sih yang nggak suka sampai bilang "Eleh, gak masuk akal," atau "Padahal situnya yang salah, kok merasa paling benar.". Tapi yah... biarkan saja lah. Memang tidak semua orang merasa puas meski sudah berusaha sebaik mungkin.

Tertanda, ~ Septian_MR.

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment